Im only frugal in the right departments, you know what I mean?! I found this great toy chest / bench on line for 20 bucks!!! I painted it and then it got all messed up so it gave it the perfect distressed look. The cute little pillow I found at a local shop for 2 dollars!!! Holllllar haha just kidding... but really... dont you just love great finds when you are penny pinching?!
Monday, July 16, 2012
This weekend we went to San Francisco. We don't live that far but we hardly go. We hit up some thrifty stores and I got some cool brown leather boots. It was a fresh day in the city so I got to pile on the clothes again =D Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
Friday, July 13, 2012
It was a warm day followed by a breezy night! It was cardigan worthy! This is the cardigan I found thrift shopping, over sized = check, cozy= check, 5 bucks= check!! By no means am I a "fashionista" or anything like that but I do love playing dress up!! I kind of look like a pile of clothes but its oh so cozy!!! Hope you all have cozy summer nights !
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Things you need
- Coffee filters
- Food coloring
- White crayon ( not necessary )
- Put the coffee filter on a tray or plate , make sure its flat.
- Water down the food coloring and put it in containers that can let the liquid out slowly preferably drop by drop.
- If you want a design or a name add it with the white crayon. Color it on the filter, you wont be able to see it till its dry.
- Start adding the food coloring drops make a design or just let your little one squish it all over the filter.
- Once you are done let dry and thats it! You can easily add a magnet on the back or what not to make it decoration.
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Even though most of my outfit is not from goodwill, I got some really good finds this saturday.. Besides an old man screaming at me for no good reason, it was a great weekend! I found a Banana Republic oversized cardigan for FIVE bucks :0 !! Not that I care about the brand at all but I know some thrift store will amp the price for that very reason. I also found this sweet old lady over sized sweater I have on in these pics here.. It goes well with everything! You can put it on with jeans, a dress, skirt, sandals, boots! By the way you can just ignore my strange smile =D Hope you all have a great week... FYI for journal purposes I will jot down that my son took his first step today! YAY!